Indoor Hydroponic Updates.
AeroGarden Bounty 01 at 42 Days. 01 Crimson Clover; 02 California Poppy; 03 Red Poppy Mix; 04 Lupine; 05 Strawberry; 06 Blanket Flower; 07 Sweet Alyssum; 08 Coreopsis Lance-leaf; 09 Strawberry. Only the Crimson Clover, Lupine, and Lemon Mint were doing OK. The others that had previously sprouted died and had mold/algae growing on the substrate. I checked the pH (5.80) and TDS (659 ppm). Additional plant food was not added. The dead plants were removed.
AeroGarden Bounty 02 at 14 days. 01 Oriental Poppy; 02 Oriental Poppy; 03 California Poppy Mix; 04 Nasturtium; 05 Cornflower; 06 Red Poppy; 07 Red Poppy; 08 Red Poppy; 09 Red Poppy. The Oriental Poppies sprouted, the California poppy is doing well, the Nasturtium didn’t sprout, the cornflower sprouted, and 3 out of 4 of the Red Poppies sprouted. I check the pH (5.65, and TDS (629 ppm). The plants that sprouted were moved to Bounty 01, and a new set of seeds started in Bounty 02.
Daily Electric Energy Used (70.6 kWh) from Sense and Daily Solar Electric Energy Produced (16.9 kWh) from SolSystems and Locus Energy. Lots of clouds. Overall a net deficit of 41.1 kWh. Geothermal HVAC was on to heat the house (6.4 kWh).
Current Weather Conditions
powered by Ambient Weather